Cloverdale Automotive & Tires sells and services car and truck tires in Cloverdale California area. We offer a wide range of tires for most vehicles.
Whether you need a wheel alignment or tire rotation Cloverdale CA Automotive & Tires can assist you with your tire needs.
Our knowledgeable staff can assist you with your passenger car tires, SUV Tires, truck tires, trailer tires, or commercial fleet tires in Cloverdale CA.
Tire Sales in Cloverdale CA
Included at no charge when you buy tires from Cloverdale Automotive & Tires:
- FREE Tire Rotations
- FREE Flat Repairs
- FREE Tire Inspections (extends the life of your tires & can save you hundreds of dollars)
- FREE Brake Inspections
Tire Brands We Sell and Service
Cloverdale Automotive & Tires sells all National brands of tires.
Tire Services We Offer
- Wheel Alignment
- Tire Balancing
- Tire Inspection
- Tire Mounting
- Tire Rotation
- Flat Repair
- Tire Patching
- Tire Repair
Choose The Correct Tire
Choosing the correct tire can improve your vehicle's handling, increase tire life, and provide optimum safety as designed by your vehicle's manufacturer. Let our tire professionals help you select and install the best tires for your budget and your vehicle's performance. Tire Guide and Tips
Call us or email and let us help you with your tire needs
Our state of the art Hunter Engineering tire change machine can easily handle today's performance tires up to 20” inch large diameter tires, rims, wheels with no risk of damage. This high tech machine accommodates all wheel types from stock rims to oversize custom wheels on any vehicle type from classic cars, custom cars, lifted 4x4's, fleet trucks.
We also use a Hunter computerized tire balancing machine for the most accurate in tire balancing. This machine performs large diameter custom wheel balancing.
Our wheel alignment equipment is top of the line equipment made by Hunter Engineering Company. This computerized Alignment Equipment can align your vehicle back to factory specifications, giving you the best ride possible. In addition, the computerized equipment will provide a color print out of your vehicle prior to and after your alignment so you know exactly where your alignment was off and the corrections we made to correct it.
How to Read a Tire Size
Automobile tires are described by an alphanumeric code, which is generally molded into the sidewall of the tire. This code specifies the dimensions of the tire, and some of its key limitations, such as load-bearing ability, and maximum speed.
Example code P215/65-R15, 95H:
- P = Passenger Tire (LT = Light Truck)
- 215 = Overall width of the tire in millimeters
- 65 = Sidewall height (distance from rim to tread) as a percentage of the thread width (known as aspect ratio)
- R = Tire construction, this one is Radial (also, B = Belted Bias, D = Diagonal Bias
- 15 = Represents the size of the wheel in inches
- In this example, the tire has the number 95H. This is the load or weight carrying capacity of the tire. However, in most cases, you will not see this heading on the sidewall.
- A speed rating is sometimes put in front of the R (or B or D). A straight R rating means that it is rated for speeds of up to 100mph. The manufacturer does not recommended this tire for speeds greater than 100 mph. Other speed ratings are: S=112mph, T=118mph, U=124mph, H=130mph, V=149mph, & a Z rated tire is for speeds in excess of 149mph.
- The V and Z rated tires have excellent dry pavement grip/traction but due to their soft rubber compounds, do not have a long life.
- A tread rating indicates how long a tire should last. This figure is written in small letters on the sidewall of your tire. The higher the number, the longer the tire should last. 100 is the basic tread wear rating.
- The traction rating works just like grading - 'A' being the best, 'B' is good, and 'C' is acceptable. This number is also found on the sidewall.
- Temperature ratings work the same - 'A' best, 'B' good, 'C' acceptable. If you drive your car very hard, you want a temperature rating of 'A' because a 'C' would fail faster under these conditions. Again, look for this number on the sidewall.
Tire shop in Cloverdale CA, Tire shop near Geyserville CA, Tire shop near Healdsburg CA, Tire shop near Hopland CA